￼WINERY/HOT SPRINGS TOUR
CHECKOUT OUR REVIEWS
￼￼￼￼The Mornington Peninsula is famous for its magnificent wineries and luxurious spa retreats and now with Amour Of The Grape Tours you can spoil yourself by enjoying both in the one relaxing afternoon. We have two packages available to suit your needs depending on what particular type of relaxation you are looking for.
*Wine and Hot Spring Tours, the perfect way to spend a day on the Mornington Peninsula especially after the opening of Peninsula Hot Springs’ brand new bath house ampitheatre.
*Available every day for groups of two to seven but bookings at least seven days in advance are advised for weekends to avoid disappointment. Tours available daily including Melbourne CBD pick-ups. (Min four people for inner Melbourne pick-ups)
￼￼MORNINGTON PENINSULA WINERY LUNCH AND PENINSULA HOT SPRINGS TOUR:
*Why not treat yourself to a memorable day out and see the Mornington Peninsula at its spectacular best with a delicious Tapas lunch, wine tasting and glass of wine at the magnificent Cups Estate or the scenic Green Olive Tapas Farm and winery followed by an afternoon relaxing in the warm natural thermal mineral waters at the Peninsula Hot Springs or vice-versa.
And by booking with Amour Of The Grape Tours you are GUARANTEED entry to the Peninsula Hot Springs Bathing House at a time when you want to go.
(Available every day. Gift vouchers also available for this tour, which are valid for one year).
Be picked up in our temperature controlled eight seater vehicle and be taken for a gourmet lunch at the spectacular Cups Estate, picturesque Green Olive Tapas Farm or the beautiful Montalto winery in Red Hill. You will not only love not only the food and the sensational views but the stunning wines including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Rose, Shiraz and Moscato.
Then after lunch be transported to nearby Peninsula Hot Springs – Victoria’s first natural springs and day spa centre – for an afternoon of total relaxation in the thermal hot springs before we deliver you back to your accommodation around 5pm. Or for early birds we can visit the Hot Springs first followed by your lunch.
- Gourmet Lunch at The Cups Estate, Green Olive Tapas Farm or Montalto winery – including glass of wine with lunch.
- Guaranteed entry to The Peninsula Hot Springs Bathing House to relax for approx three hours in over 20 bathing experiences – including thermal mineral spring pools, a Turkish steam bath, cave pool, underground sauna and a bathing valley with a hill top pool.
- Day tour with pick-up from your home and accommodation around between 10am and midday depending on location and and returning between 5pm and 7pm.
- Upgrades to the Spa Dreaming Centre or Private Bathing also available on request but must be pre-booked in advance.
- Bonus stop at Peninsula Gourmet Emporium and option to visit additional wineries for tasting at cost also available.
*Prices depend on your pick-up location, group size and type of bathing experience you are looking for at the Hot Springs. We are happy to go through all the various price options with you and come up with the best possible price and we offer discounts for groups of three or more and on weekdays. Prices start from $200 per person.
*BYO swimwear and towel.Enquire
HINTERLAND WINERY AND RELAXATION TOUR:
(Available Monday to Friday, all year round )
Head up to the Peninsula’s spectacular Hinterland region complete with stunning scenery and spectacular views.
Begin with a two course lunch at one of the Mornington Peninsula’s most picturesque wineries such as the Green Olive or Pier 10.
Enjoy free wine tasting and a glass of wine with lunch from one of the best array of wines on the Peninsula.
Then be transported to the nearby Endota Spa luxury retreat in Red Hill.
Our guests then have a choice of a one hour relaxation massage or going for the full 75 minute relaxation package – which includes a billabong footbath, half hour organic facial and a half hour full body massage.
- Depends on group size, pick-up location and preferred massage treatment but we are happy to discuss all the options and come up with the best possible rate for you. Discounts for groups of four or more.